The Accommodation Services department manages a portfolio of over 400 units of accommodation, located at St Thomas’ hospitals, for the benefit of patients, staff and visitors to the Trust. The department delivers a range of designated in-house services including client liaison, project management, housekeeping and maintenance.
The post holder will join a dynamic and skilled team, with the ability to build on the strengths of the current accommodation service, yet flexible to adapt to future changes to ensure the delivery of the department’s vision is achieved.
You will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective housekeeping service within the accommodation estate on the the St Thomas’ Hospital site, working 37.5 hours per week, meeting the needs and objectives of both the department and the Trust.
What we offer
We offer a dynamic challenging job in an exciting, fast moving, flexible working environment. We have a strong commitment to your personal and professional development.
In addition, we offer excellent benefits:
• A minimum of 27 days annual holiday allowance (not including bank holidays), plus the option to buy and sell. Increasing to 29 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years.
• The NHS Pension Scheme - one of the most generous and comprehensive in the UK. When you start working for the NHS you automatically become a member and you will get an excellent package of pension benefits.
• Interest free Season Ticket Loan.
• Long Term Service Awards.
• Sports and social club.
• Subsidised staff gym and leisure facilities at both hospital sites, including a 25m swimming pool at Guy’s.
• Weekly lunchtime walking group.
• Ride to work scheme.
• Employee assistance Programme.
• Free staff counselling service.
Our Trust values: Put patients first, Take pride in what we do, Respect others, Strive to be the best, Act with integrity.
If you would like to join the team, please apply online